Tuesday, July 22, 2008

5 Days and Counting...

I went for a final lunch run today with my downtown running buddies, Salty, ESpeed and DaisyDuc. They suggested that I start a blog to share my adventures in San Francisco, so here I am with my first blog post! I must admit that I tried to blog a while ago and after 2 posts realized that I just didn't have the time or the drive to keep it updated so I dropped it. This time I think it will be different since I'm leaving in 5 days to move to San Francisco and it will be a good way to keep friends and family updated on running and other excursions in San Francisco.

The run today in downtown Cleveland was very nice, we ran about 4-5 miles including the usual run out on Marginal. It was great to get out over the lunch hour and spend time chatting about running, racing and moving with the girls.

Tomorrow I'll running the usual Wednesday night hill workout and I hope to run the hills hard and get in a negative split. This run is a 5.5 mile loop through the metropark, the first half it downhill and the second half uphill....tough!

No comments: